You designed the logo I am using at the top of my website ([url removed, login to view]) on Fiverr.
For my website I need the following services. Please let me know which of them you are willing to do and you can either give me a price breakdown for each service or a total package price.
• 2 Redesigned logos
o 1 where the original tag you designed is turned sideways and has the word “deals” inside it, with the S in “deals” being a $. The word Faith can go above it, and in it you can use the cross you originally had in the tag as the T, or a similar cross. You are an incredible designer, so if you have a better concept, go with it.
o 1 horizontal layout of the above
• 1 Facebook Cover ([url removed, login to view])
• 1 square Banner for advertising. I prefer something which I can easily resize depending on where I’m advertising.
• 1 rectangle banner for advertising.
• 1 Image/Logo for my ‘daily Free Christian eBooks’ posts. (I really like the one I am currently using, but it is a logo I just found online and is limited to Kindle books. I love the concept though if you want to do something similar. The colors go great with my site).
• 1 image/Logo for Christian music deals
• 1 image/logo for Christian book deals
• 1 image/logo for Christian clothing/accessories deals
• 1 image/logo for Christian website design bargains
I need all of these in high DPI, editable files.
For a reference on what I mean by some of the above images, you can check out the following site, and how they have a different image for different deals:
[url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
- A specific image for “e-book” grab bag
- A specific image for publisher sales
- A specific image for sales on a book series
- A specific image for “recently reduced” books
I would like to be able to do something similar. If you want more specific input from me on any of the above, just let me know. But you did such a great job with the two logos I bought from you on Fivver, that I value your creative ability above mine.
Also, I can design websites, but I am terrible with logos/graphics. If I start getting some website clients (probably after the new year), I would like to outsource the logos and images to you if you have time for it. I know you stay busy.
Thanks for the great work, I look forward to hearing back from you.