We are an IT service providers and looking for an IBM domino developer who can design an Application template which can work in IBM notes.
The application should be able to manage Employees, clients and vendors data. Also be able to manage assets, service tickets and contracts.
All the users of the applications should be able to work in a team or individually, and share documents via email.
Application should work for Multi Company
1. Clients, vendors, supplier, and employees’ information.
• It should capture the basic information such as Client ID, Names, company, Account assigned to, contact details (phone , email, mobile, etc), full address, free text field, and field for attachments such as service contracts or emails
2. Assets form
• Capture company and client assets. (computer assets such as PCs, printers, scanners)
• Make/ manufacturer/ model no. / Serial no. / Location/ free text.
3. Service calls from the clients with below info.
• Ticket no. (auto generate)
• Contact person/ company name
• Name of the person the ticket assigned to
• Priority (immediate, Normal, High, low)
• Type (Hardware, software, installation, upgrade)
• Source (by: telephone call, fax, email)
• Status (new, pending, scheduled, in house service, onsite service, hold )
• Estimated time
• Ticket description
• Emailing option
• Free text field
The user of the application must be able to query the database with client, vendor or employee ID/Name.
Must be able to query all pending or overdue service calls.
Query to view resolution history.
Should be able to export to excel/word/pdf
The system administrator should be able
• To control the application and give rights to the users as required.
• Assign service tickets
• Make the contacts private or public.
• Make contracts private or public.
• The developer must deliver the above application with the source code.
• The entire application should also be able to run in Xpages.
• The data file should be independent of code nsf.
• Developer must support in testing and deployment