We have an electron-react phone application. it is already published to the mac app store and also compiled for windows and web. we would like to implement these macOS-only features to the app (without breaking any existing features for windows or the web)
● allow users to buy in-app purchases
○ customers will buy X number of lookups for some amount
○ implement the flow for triggering the apple in-app purchases in the main process
○ on successful completion of the purchase, save the number of purchased lookups in the application storage in the main process
○ make sure that customers cannot update the purchased lookups, like saving the data in an encrypted form so users can't update it
○ allow the browser window (react application) to get the purchased lookups from the main process ([login to view URL])
● Show macOS incoming call's phone number on our app
○ intercept a call coming on the macOS using their SDK to get the phone number of the caller
○ send the phone number to the browser window so the application can show data about the caller
○ (optional) allow users to accept/deny calls and show the duration from within the react application.
● allow browser window to access the macOS contacts using the SDK
15 freelancers estão ofertando em média $185 nesse trabalho
I carefully checked your requirements. I'm fluent in Electron.js. Also familiar with Mac OS and experienced integrating payment with PayPal API. I'm really interested in your project. Let's discuss more.