Sweet Tooth is a points and rewards loyalty Magento extension for the Magento e-commerce framework. You can read more about it by going to [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
In order to ensure high quality for existing and future Sweet Tooth store owners, we would like to make sure that the reward points system works 100% properly on the new Magento community version 1.4. The current version ois compatible with version Magento Community versions 1.3 and 1.2, as well as Magento Enterprise 1.5 and 1.6. We need a skilled individual or company to run a series of tests to ensure that the current version of Sweet Tooth is sound and working well with the new beta version of Magento Community Edition.
You will be given:
- a clean installation of Magento Community Edition 1.4 beta
- a clean installation of Magento Community Edition 220.127.116.11 stable
- Sample products created for both stores
- As much information as possible, included previous test reports (rough)
Test stores will be hosted on our own servers.
You will be required to quality assure:
1. The installation process of Sweet Tooth.
2. The functionality of Sweet Tooth for the customer
3. The functionality and management of Sweet Tooth for the store administrator
4. Some basic functionality of the store with the Magento reward points extension installed, but not enabled. (only a few simple test cases)
5. Differentiate from errors that exist in both the new 1.4 Magento and earlier versions.
1. A report summarizing your findings. This should contain any areas that there were problems, areas that were confusing, or anything that worked unexpectedly.
2. A point-form Testing Process Specification summary (TPS report). This is just a point form list of everything that you tested organized in a hierarchical fashion.
These are not required, but a benefit:
- If you can create some reusable automated tests that are relevant, we will consider paying extra to obtain the code for the test cases. This is not a requirement and may not even be possible.
- Opportunity for ongoing work
- Good spoken English
- Previous experience working with the Magento framework
You are not required to have any technical knowledge for this position. The approximate time required to complete the whole project is estimated to be 1-2 weeks of steady work.
The winner of the project is also given a free license to Sweet Tooth for your own store (or future store), one of your customer's Magento stores or for a friend's store. This is a $400 USD value.