I like your profile and your great review track. I can see that you obviously are specialized in WP. Do you have any experiance with magento themes/layouts? How comfortable to do feel to professionally implement a PSD design into magento?
I'm running 2 start-ups here in Singapore and we need a great CSS3/HTML5 mate to take over the integration of PSD in CSS3/HTML5 and support our backend developers. It is a interesting and huge project and I would like to offer you this [url removed, login to view] job to try out how our work relationship works out. We are more interested to find the right counterpart for the long run rather than get the 2 screens done.
We pay attention on:
- Detail and just exceptional quality code (Structure, DRY, Documentation)
- Responsive desing
- Compatible with common browsers
- Compatible with magento
- Usage of bootstrap v3 / SASS / LESS
- Translating 2 PSD screens in CSS3/HTML5 meeting above general requirements
- Given: 2 PSD that are aligned with getbootstrap 12 culomn grid / Pictures / Magento example html and css file
- 1: Finalized and delivered 1st screen on XXX (tbd)
- 2: Finalized and delivered 2nd screen on XXX (tbd)
- We deliver you exceptional requirements quality
- You deliver exceptional quality code
- After sending you the requirements I prefer to walk the person through the requirements in person via skype
I'm looking forward to hear back from you.