Magento Issue #1
Have an error and I can’t figure out how to fix. I did a “Get From Web” using "Store Manager For Magento" and the below happened.
[url removed, login to view]
In PHPMyAdmin – (Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Attribute_Option) DB goes to 451 to 885 for some reason. I don’t see any Dups though.
I found this post : [url removed, login to view] Maybe this helps
Any Idea How to fix and How long it may take to fix?
Magento Issue #2 On another one of my web sites.
I upgraded Magento 1.7 to 1.8 and now I can’t seem to get any products into the cart when I click “Add To Cart”. I’ve seen some post regarding this and tried the fix, but with no luck.
My site is in development at [url removed, login to view]
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média $82 para este trabalho
i'm ready to work , please discuss with me. My Skpe Id: [url removed, login to view] Web: [url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view]
I have read description carefully. I understand your project concern. I am very much interested for this project. Ready to start immediately and can solve your all issue.
well i will solve the error issue in probably one to two hours no problem and second issue i have check in detail what is cause well i will not ask for payment until i done it 100% thanks