Looking for full time developer. ( No agencies only individual)
• Responsible for requirement analysis followed by solution design and development, including unit testing.
• Responsible for providing estimates, participating in design discussions, and providing daily updates to the management.
• Require minimal supervision and provide oversight for assigned projects
• Expected to work on development and enhancement tasks using Magento 2 framework.
• Expected to deliver work with quality and standards.
• The candidate will be expected to get in touch with the clients directly to clarify the doubts on requirements and provide status update.
• Strong Technical resources with Magento 2 development expertise.
• Ability to work independently and capable of learning and adapting to new technologies.
• Should be comfortable in working in other LAMP frameworks is an added advantage.
• Strong fundamentals in programming and design and attitude to learn and contribute.
• Should have knowledge in GIT.
• Should have good knowledge in MYSQL as well.
• Should have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Should be proficient with Magento 2 APIs
• Should have actively participated in scalable website and web application development