Project #1: Marfin Popular Bank
Client : Marfin Popular Bank , Cyprus
Role : Test Engineer
Team Size : 5
Duration : Nov 2011 to Nov 2012
Technology used : T24 (R11), Info basic, Jbase
Functional Skills : Delivery, Letter of credit, Drawings , CRM
Loans and Deposits ,Payments and Cards.
The Bank caters for individuals, small businesses and large organizations with services in international banking, foreign exchange and treasury, electronic banking, factoring, finance and leasing, insurance, investment and, trade finance, Arrangement architecture fund management. Its international awards, technological leadership, customer-oriented approach and anthropocentric philosophy make Marfin Popular Bank more than a Bank.
• Preparing Test scenario for the requirements
• Writing Test cases as per the Functional requirements
• Reviewing the test cases written by Team members
• Executing the test case and logging the bugs in QC
• Participated in bug review Meetings
• Involved in Smoke, Backend and Functional Testing
• Involved in preparation of Traceability Matrix
• Involved in Weekly status report and meeting
• Tested critical bug fixes including critical fixes and coordinated with developers in release of bug fixes meeting tight timeline.
• Defects were tracked, reviewed, analyzed and compared using Quality Center.