Looking for a motivated engineer who can build an engine/generator with magnets . We are trying to conduct a test into a clean energy solution. Prior experience in this area is a plus. We will pay for engine parts. Below find some requirements for the engine, rest will be discussed after the bidding process. We do not need a 3D designs or specs, we will provide you with these, however slight design changes should be expected. We are looking for a professional engineer with an open mind who isn't afraid of a challenge especially with designs that do not go against the laws of conservation of energy. Someone who has a personal interest in building engines and of course has built an engine before.
1. Has to have a device that measures voltage. (Voltmeter) This is for testing, and has nothing to do with the build.
2. The wheel, the shaft and the turbine sections they should be interchangeable for testing once the turbine section is build. The main areas that might be changed will be the wheels and shaft.
3. Engineer has to try to make this engine extensible, so that we can change parts instead of redesigning the whole engine. Well, at least he has to keep this in mind that we going to be replacing parts from the engine to try different test/settings.
4. There is no research that needs to be done. All designs and list of parts will be detailed and explained in full as to how the assembly will be done.
5. Engineer must be reachable on skype during the course of the project, during the actual building of the engine a live webcam feed is required to record the process.
6. Deadline for the project build is 2 to 3 weeks tops including the time taken to order and ship the parts which cannot be found locally. Once all the parts arrive, the build will only take a very short time, so this should not be a problem for someone who has an attitude to get things done.
7. Candidate must be in US (preferably nearby new york area including PA and NJ)
PS, NDA must be signed.