We have developed this site for our client using Symfony 2 (and Coffeescript), but our developer has left.
[url removed, login to view]
We need to make the following amends to the site - could you give me an idea of cost please?
1. We need to make a field that currently uses a WYSIWYG editor a required field (or auto enter some text). Currently the editor stops the field from registering as filled and the database breaks if no text in place.
2. make the find country field (top right) suggest countries that fit (eg if we type in 'United' it would drop down with 'United States' and (United Arab Emirates' etc)
3. order 'Gateways' alphabetically (see under United States - this currently uses only a gateway code and Country ID, so may need to add a field for Gateway name)
4. add a user management area where the client is able to create new users and issue passwords etc - ideally with a facility to email the details to the user from the admin area
5. add in field that tells when and by who each tab was last modified
6. create some aliases for the search fields for countries (eg Dem. Rep. Korea. also finds as North Korea - we would supply you a list of these aliases for each country, and this would NOT need to be editable by the users.
7. Add User levels so that 'Editor' users could make changes, but only an admin user could publish those changes to the live site
I appreciate you will need more detail for a final quote, but please give an indication of likely cost and timescale broken up as follows:
- for items 1-3
- items 4-5
- and item 7 separately
Hope that makes sense - and hope we can work together.