• Product launch/re-launch and keyword research.
• Modifying the listings and optimizing them according to company’s marketing strategies, and maintaining product data and brand integrity.
• Data analysis and creating graphs to present data.
• Lay out a game plan on how to address rank or sales drop by analysis and investigation.
• Enhance product titles, descriptions, categorization, images, EBC content and keywords for optimal performance, improving page rank and sales.
• Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive strategies using both internal and external resources to increase sales, visibility, brand recognition, and drive sales.
• Monitor competitors and adjust approach to ensure position as a category leader.
Conduct ongoing research to evaluate content performance, web/market trends, keyword optimization.
• Identify and select the best channel, medium, or ad-unit for an advertising campaign based on market analysis.
• Share findings including keywords and creative performance per product with marketing team.
• Analyze performance data and optimize campaigns to ensure they are continuously bringing quality traffic while maintaining a strong ROI. Generate quarterly projections on KPI’s including ROI.
• Monitor and analyze ASIN performance, rankings, ratings and customer reviews and make recommendations to enhance rankings and performance and ultimately drive sales.
• Provide regular reports on successes and next steps.
• Amazon Seller Central experience
• Topical Skin Care Brand experience is a plus
• Intellivy experience is a plus
• Strong spreadsheet ability
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to contribute in a collaborative team environment
• Ability to generate innovative insights from analysis, communicate results effectively, and work with team members in developing and implementing new programs to drive results.
• Ability to make data-driven decision, and provide reporting and projections based on KPI’s.
• Experience working in highly segmented paid media account structures.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-focused environment with rapidly changing priorities.
• Detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated with a collaborative attitude
• Ability to work independently and demonstrate commitment to both quality and tight deadlines.