I would like qualitative market research and analysis to be completed on Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) Consulting across Australia, with a specific focus on the market and competition within Sydney, New South Wales. I’m looking at starting a HSEQ Consulting business and I want to test the assumptions listed below. The intended service offering will include, but will not be limited to assisting businesses obtaining (and improving) ISO 18001 (soon to be ISO 45001 - OHS), ISO 14001 (Environment) and ISO 9001 (Quality) management system certification. Other key services will include HSE & Q auditing, risk management support (including workshop facilitation), face to face training, procedure development, management plan development, HSEQ tender support.
- There is demand for external HSEQ consultants.
- This demand is growing.
- The demand exists across a broad range of industries, while predominantly being from blue collar industries.
I would also like to understand:
- What industry types / segments are using HSEQ Consultants.
- The primary means used by current HSEQ consultants to reach clients/customers (i. e. The main marketing and Business Development activities undertaken by existing consultants to ‘win’ work).
- Through which channels clients/customers want to be contacted.
- Customer archetypes.
I would like relevant formal analysis tools / frameworks to be used. This will include Porters 5 Five Forces and also some (not all) of the following - SWOT, PESTLE, BCG Matrix.
30 freelancers estão ofertando em média $459 para esse trabalho
Hey, I have PhD degree in marketing, and have around 5 years post qualification experience in writing. If you looking for technical writing, I'm the best solution here. Ping me to discuss...