We are a newly started small company that provides a generic solution for medium-sized companies to perform their own employee surveys. The basic product stands and have been used by companies in Europe, but the marketing side of things is not completed, as we build nice software but marketing is not our core competence.
We wish to sell our software in the US through several freelance salesmen and women, remunerated by a commission on the first years license fees.
The freelance job posted here consists of "paving the way" for sales in the US. This includes:
- Brief market SWOT analysis.
- Bring the site up to legal US standards. What's expected in terms of disclaimers, data security etc.
- Review and improve the public part of the site (currently at 4-5 pages).
- Provide a "leave-behind" glossy paper for salespersons. We provide our logo and other graphics.
- Provide a short "instruction manual" for salespersons, that makes it easier for us to hire them and easier for them to what and how to sell.
- Brief SWOT analysis
- Legal texts
- Improved texts for the public part of the website
- 1-page leave-behind data sheet/prospect. Pdf format, printable in Letter and A4 formats.
- Salesperson instruction manual, Word format.
- The website as it stands today can be found at [url removed, login to view]
- Experience with HR definitely a plus
- We will communicate via email and skype calls
6 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1713 para este trabalho
I have assisted several websites and clients in ther marketing and site improvement effort.I can handle this projec for [url removed, login to view] pmb.o
-Experienced Business Consulting Firm -7 Business days to complete the project -invoice and contract with full refund available-more -more information under request Thank you for your time