We are looking for someone with a strong interest and experience in the EDM industry that has a basic understanding of the market but is also able to filter out and grade music. Being an EDM lover is the most important characteristic for the job. Ideally you are a creative person with some business knowledge.
As marketing researcher and talent scout for DCC Studios you have to do the following tasks:
- Trend spotter (25% of the time)
- Talent scout (looking for and evaluating of producers, 25% of the time)
- Partner research (15% of the time)
- Sponsor research (15% of the time)
- Media research (10% of the time)
- Finding key influencers (10% of the time)
You are expected to work on this for 8 hours per week, 5 weeks long. You will receive €8 per hour for this job. Any further details will be given to you if we think that you are a potential candidate for this job.
7 freelancers are bidding on average €9/hour for this job
I am a young, driven, eager, and internet savvy individual who is ready to work and complete any task necessary. I am self motivated with excellent research skills.