We are a translation company specialized on technical and patent translations from many languages to English, including Japanese.
We already have some clients in Japan, but we want to expand our business there,
so we are searching for candidates that can come to be interviewed to our branch office in Japan (Tokyo).
We need a salesperson / account manager that will actively make sales calls to Japanese companies that are thought to have needs for translations, and so develop new customers.
(no need for doing translations)
Candidate will also be required to:
manage our existing accounts in Japan, maintain sales records, visit customers, participate in trade shows and conferences, submit regular reports, maintain a good communication by email/Skype.
Requirements for the candidate:
- Must be a resident of Japan and native Japanese.
- Experience working in the translation industry.
- Sales experience; previous experience in translation sales is an advantage.
- Ability to maintain customer relations.
- English communication skills.
- Be motivated, organized, cooperative, responsive, team-worker.
- The account manager can work from home, but can use the office services of a company in Tokyo.
This job post is meant for those interested to participate to the interview. The job pay should cover the transportation cost to our branch office in Tokyo, or part of it.
3 freelancers estão ofertando em média $43 para esse trabalho
Hello, I offer multilingual services, provided by professionals and Native Speakers. Kindly, feel free to contact me for more negotiation. I am ready to start your job immediately. Best regards,