MAKE PEOPLE TALK ABOUT OUR MAGAZINE - ON PRESS REPORTS AND ON EVENTS.
Blanc Page is an online magazine about fashion and lifestyle. The majority of our readers are female between 18-34 years who are based in the UK and mostly enjoy the fresh and vibrant design. The magazine recently got a new design and concept and needs to reach a wider audience through press reports and mentions on events.
As a member of the magazine, you will focus on increasing awareness and building an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication & media relations.
• build relationships with online leaders, reporters/journalists and event speaker as well as exhibitors to grow brand awareness locally and globally
• monitor, analyze and communicate PR results/reports on a weekly basis (4 in total)
• track events activities and suggest social media team with which event participants to get in touch with
Not obligatory but a plus:
• provide Q&As for interviews and media requests
• provide support to meet the team's goals and objectives e.g. spellchecking
Your skills should include:
• top of the class communication skills with the ability to work proactively and is self-motivated
• creative instinct with high attention to details
• being truly passionate about fashion and lifestyle themes
• bachelor's degree or experience in marketing, public relations, communications, journalism or related field is beneficial
• support with creating editorial designs and content for press releases.
• flexible hours with a lot of freedom to plan your own agenda
• an open company culture where we play as hard as we work
At the beginning of the project, you will have to provide a press list of 240 contacts (200 online leaders and reporters, 40 event speakers and exhibitors). You will have enough support at any stage of the process and supportive files will also be provided at any time on your request. Of course, a high English level and humorous personality are essential. The project is on a freelance basis with a onetime payment of £100 - £200 once it’s successfully completed with at least 50% media reports. The total length of this project is one month.