Smart- Localization provides translation and localization services in over 70 Languages in a multitude of fields. With over 15 years experience, over 1000 translators and experts, rigorous quality standards, 24/7 service , and many satisfied customers, Smart- Localization is proud to be one of the top translation companies.
Smart- localization requires an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our fast paced, dynamic Digital function here at Smart-Localization. You’ll be responsible for helping to deliver Smart- Localization’s ambitious commercial growth targets across all digital marketing channels whilst advising on the best practice approach for the business to deliver the strongest ROI.
To be considered, you will be an experienced Digital Marketing professional with expertise across the full digital marketing mix and extensive experience of PPC and SEO as well as knowledge of affiliates, aggregators, display and paid social.
• Experience with Word Press website development.
• Handle all of the PPC / SEO /CRM / LinkedIn campaigns etc.
• Deliver Digital acquisition initiatives, specifically focusing on PPC, SEO, Aggregators, Display, Affiliates and Paid Social;
• Contribute towards monthly and annual digital marketing strategies by maintaining content and supporting seasonal and promotional campaigns;
• Drive revenues to set KPIs, and agreed targets through a variety of Digital channels and produce appropriate weekly / monthly tracking reports;
• Manage the digital media agency;
• Degree in marketing/branding
• 3 or more years experience working in a similar digital marketing role.
• Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
• Extensive experience of delivering PPC and SEO campaigns with a strong knowledge of aggregators, display, affiliates and paid social;
• Expertise in managing multiple campaigns and tasks in a fast-paced, commercial environment;
• Extensive experience of Google Analytics and Google Adwords;
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of online customer journeys;
• Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, email marketing, and social media.
Location; based from your home / remotely with occasional meetings