*I will not accept copy/paste responses. Please read carefully to see if you’re a fit before applying!*
I’m looking to add a team member to assist with marketing/creative based tasks, as well as manage projects from time to time as needed. This is a part time freelance gig that can hopefully lead to something more.
You should be ambitious, self-motivated, and able to create solutions. You’ll mainly be helping me with misc marketing / creativity based projects intended to grow our e-commerce projects. You should be able to work with teams, work on things related to creatives / branding, as well as help oversee the vision of the brand for some of my projects.
WHY I NEED YOUR HELP: I run a few small e-commerce projects that require various things related to marketing and business operation – and we also work with many people virtually. I’ve been the main touchpoint between all those people to get things done – in other words, the main “thinker” and “problem solver” within my business. I’ve recently just realized that playing that role uses quite a bit of brainpower – brainpower which I should be expending on growing the business. Hence, you’ll come in to bridge that gap – essentially almost like a “duplicate” of myself – hopefully.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Help solve problems related to marketing or business operation. This means you should be able to help me come up with solutions, as well as implement them as needed (Example – we need X for our business, how can we get X?)
- Ideate, coordinate, iterate, and help with creatives! We run a decent amount of paid advertising on certain social media platforms (fb/ig/pinterest). I need help really getting creatives done. For example, you’d be able to look at raw content, or actors we’re working with for a specific project… come up with creative ideas, work with our editors and coordinate, and then implement and get it done!
- Work with teams and oversee developing out and implementing both paid advertising strategy, as well as organic strategy. You don’t have to be some PPC technical expert… I’d prefer someone with more of a “creative touch” and eye for creative things. You should be able to collaborate closely with other people who can do other things related to marketing as well.
- Help us develop out our brand, come up with ideas, as well as laser focus to achieve certain goals when need be.
- Other misc project management / marketing related tasks as needed. We’ll ease into it, and I want to make sure that I can depend on you to get things done.
Who You Are:
- Self-sufficient / get it done mindset / take high ownership of projects you work on.
- Able to respect deadlines and push the envelope to get things done. Results focused.
- Interested in every stage of the process, interested in growing.
- Team player: you like working with others, and you appreciate and act on feedback.
- You should have experience in digital marketing. You should have experience with creative & branding.
- It would be helpful if you know the basics of editing / canva, as well as photography,video.
- Strong written communication, as we’ll be communicating virtually with teams frequently.
- Strong attention to detail!!!!! Strong organizational skills.
- Good baseline knowledge of social media platforms
*You must be fluent in English and very detail oriented!*
- Please describe your experience and why you’re relevant for this.
- Please show examples of previous projects you’ve worked on!
- Assuming all things go well and you’re the perfect person for this down the road, please let me know your desired rate for compensation.