You are to select an organization of your choice. A good one INTERNATIONAL MARKETING
Your organization is planning to target a new international market and has asked you to create an initial marketing plan for this new project.
The plan should include the following aspects:
1. Executive Summary
2. Objectives - What is it that the organisation wants to accomplish?
3. Assessment of the market environment. What are the factors, internally and externally, that will affect the organisation and servicing of identified markets?
4. Market Identification. What are the specific markets and segments that are most suitable to target?
5. Marketing Objectives. Are the objectives for each target market measurable, achievable, time-specific, non-ambiguous and flexible?
6. Marketing Strategies. What is the best combination of the Marketing Mix for the target market?
7. The action plan. What are the actions needed to make the plan work, who will do it and when?
8. The Marketing Budget. How much do you have to spend and how will you allocate the resources?
9. Monitoring and evaluation. How will you measure the performance of your marketing efforts?
10. Critical Issues
(a) Understand and justify the concepts of and reasons for international and global marketing
(d) Identify and validate the methods of evolving different strategies for overseas expansion according to the size and technical characteristics of different companies.
Word Limit 2500
4 freelancers are bidding on average $168 for this job
Hi, I have the required background, a flawless English and I'm able to provide you with a high quality essay. Please check out my profile and previous reviews. Thanks.
I am offering my services against your esteemed work. Great quality work will be provided to you in order to create and make long term relations on the basis of commitment, your problem solution and satisfaction.