Select a brand, company (corporate brand) or service brand from the fashion luxury brand market.
As a new brand manager of your chosen brand, you are required to manage and engage the brand by putting a new branding strategy that will improve the brand performance.
You should write a report in the format outlined below:
1. Introduction/Background of the brand (product/services/companies)
2. Significance of the project (Why you have chosen the brand? Relate this point to the brand audit current analysis
3. Analysis of current luxury brand audit and its strategies which include:- The existing luxury brand target market and brand positioning, brand association and brand equity and/or the alignment of the luxury brand identity, brand image and core brand value The appropriateness of the current POP and POD The brand elements used with its overall existing brand communication campaign The marketing mixes such as selective/distribution strategies and integrated marketing communication used to address the identity and core value of the luxury brand
4. Inclusion of related branding models and how does the model help to explain the brand of your selection?
5. New/Recommended luxury brand strategies based on the above audit. Recommending the new strategies should be based on the above brand audit analyses and results and suggest the way ahead for the brand)
Primary research measures for the brand audit should be included as appendices, and keep footnotes and end notes to a minimum. This assignment should be written in a business report format rather than an essay. Any relevant tables and diagrams should be placed in the appropriate section and will be included in the word count. Bullet points and subtitles are allowed.
You should also include a bibliography of all works consulted. References to all other sources must be clearly indicated
Any text reproduction which is not clearly identified will be considered as plagiarism and, consequently, the submitted work will be acknowledged with no more than 0% of the mark.
The assignment should be in the format of a professional Business Report (one that you would be expected to submit to the Senior Management Team of an organization were you to be in a “real-life” marketing situation).
Sources must be written by Harvard standards.