This project is for programmers in Matlab/Sim event. The aim is to implement routing algorithms on different topologies in mesh networks. The topologies have already been implemented using Matlab/Sim event and the program which generates the topologies will be provided. The job is as follows:-
1. To implement different routing algorithms on these topologies.
2. Based on these routing algorithms, calculate performance parameters like average packet delay.
3. The routing algorithms to be implemented and the parameters to be calculated thereafter will be provided in the form of an approach paper which is what the programmer is required to implement.
The terms and conditions are as follows:-
1. A total of $150 will be paid for implementation of the project in three instalments of $50 each. On commencement of each stage of the project, $50 will be placed in escrow [url removed, login to view] complete payment (i.e. total $150) will ONLY BE RELEASED ON COMPLETION OF ENTIRE PROJECT. (P.S This is due to past bad experiences, where programmers have not completed work in time or have left the project midway after completing one or two stages). If the work is not completed in time,no payment will be released.
2. The total time for completion of the project is 6 weeks from date of allocation of project.
ONLY PROGRAMMERS WELL VERSED WITH MATLAB/ SIM EVENTS NEED BID FOR THE PROJECT. PLEASE DO NOT BID FOR THE PROJECT IF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING PAYMENT AND TIME FOR COMPLETION ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE TO YOU.
10 freelancers estão ofertando em média $125 para esse trabalho
sir 'm an engineering student... & i've sound knowledge in matlab... so if you give me the project i'll not disappoint you..... waiting for your reply......thank you....
Hi, I'm very good at matlab. Also I did certification courses in computer networks and am good at routing algorithms. Looking forward to working with you.