This project is about the analysis of a simple carbon fiber construction that has been designed in ANSA environment, from which some data on healthy construction will be given, and then a new corresponding dataset for construction that will have some damage (eg crack).
Out goal is to analyze these data with matlab and write an accompanying documentation that will help me understand al the stages of the project implementation.
I ATTACH additional material with structural health monitoring, that will help in the theoretic understanding of this project.
Moreover I share some more details so we can discuss on them once you review
1. About the project I am ATTACHING a similar project that will greatly help in understanding the subject we are going to implement.
2. More specifically, the attached project deals with the same object but with other material (mine will be with carbon fibre).
3. In the case of my project, the manager will give me ready-made packages of healthy and "problematic" carbon fiber constructions and inputting them in matlab will detect the problem.
4. The whole matlab analysis will be done with Mfuse which is free on the internet, I will send you the Link below.
5. As soon as this procedure is done I will go to the lab one day and I will get experimental data (3-4 cases), we will also input them to matlab and we will see if Matlab correctly detects the damages.
6. We will not have to design the constructions, all will basically "run" at Mfuse.
7. The Link where we can download the extension of matlab mfuse is this:
[login to view URL]
Kindly take your time to review and let me know of possible questions and if you can complete this project.
Thank you a lot for your time in advance!
6 freelancers estão ofertando em média $161 para esse trabalho
I DO NOT OUTSOURCE I have been a freelancer for the past 8 years, I believe that my experience and skill in this background will prove to be of great help to you. Contact me to discuss more on the details