We are looking for someone who has experience on Autodesk Inventor for Dynamic Simulation
We need you to design/assemble it well and make it move with accuracy to get close to the human hand / fingers
1. start with dimensions and degree of freedom
2. select motor and gearbox available which we can buy
3. do dynamic / motion simulation and also find a stress graph for the profiles
4. make motion analysis to get the velocity and power/force/acceleration/torque required by the motors
5. make detailed drawings
6. remove material wherever required to make the design lightweight.
Remember, we have to make a cost-effective design
WE WANT THE FINAL OUTPUT TO RESEMBLE THE HUMAN WITH APPEARANCE AND FUNCTIONALITY.