Model and/or Calculate certain electrical characteristics of a copper wrapped solder column with diameter 0.50mm x 2.2mm long.
Output requires following data:
1. DC resistance measured from end to end of the pin.
2. Resistive model (make a schematic) showing resistances in series and parallel.
3. Theoretical maximum current rating of the pin using the dimensions of the copper ribbon as a guideline.
4. Make an RLGC Model of the pin (Resistance, Inductance, Conductance and Capacitance)
5. S-Pararmeter of the column at a given frequency (example at 1 MHz)
Project leader is available to discuss the project in more detail and to answer questions as they arise.
This project might lead to future work of similar nature.
A 3D drawing (STEP or Solidworks) will be available before the project starts.
16 freelancers estão ofertando em média $456 nesse trabalho
How are you? I am very interested in your project. I am a mechanical engineer and Solidworks expert. If you give me your job, I will start working right now and do my best for your project. Thanks for your attention