ONLY EXPERTS AND WITH EXPERIENCE IN THIS WORK, do not make me waste my time with people who are learning. VERIFIABLE EXPERIENCE WILL BE REQUIRED. Important documents are attached. Read please.
ANSYS APDL ONLY
It is necessary to model in Ansys APDL, 2 steel tanks with water inside, one of them without seismic isolation and the other with seismic isolation at the base.
Model in Ansys APDL a circular steel tank with water. It is necessary to analyze the fluid-structure-seismic isolator interaction.
At the base of the tank with isolator seismic, there are 2 types of seismic isolators, which must be modeled in 3D, with COMBIN40 and COMBIN14 elements depending on the type of seismic isolator. There are 20 "red color" type seismic isolators, and 11 "blue color" type seismic isolators. The hysteresis curve of each type of seismic isolator is represented in red and blue. The location of each seismic isolator is described in one of the images.
For "red color" seismic isolators, lateral hysteresis should be modeled in two directions with COMBIN40 elements and vertical stiffness with COMBIN14 elements.
For "blue color" seismic isolators, lateral hysteresis should be modeled in two directions with COMBIN14 elements and vertical stiffness with COMBIN14 elements.
Concrete slab has only concrete or it is RCC type with compressive strenght of 35 MPa.
The water should be modeled with acoustic elements to obtain the modal analysis and the fundamental frequency, as well as a transient analysis with earthquake.
A modal analysis of the two tanks must be carried out, in addition to determining the percentage of modal participation of each mode for the total response of the structure.
Obtain the impulsive and convective frequency, and compare it in both models.
The convective frequency of the tank without seismic isolation must be equal to the convective frequency of the tank with seismic isolation.
The impulsive frequency of the tank with seismic isolation must be the frequency obtained from the seismic isolators.
Impulsive mode in the tank without seismic isolation, the water on the surface must move quite a bit.
Impulsive mode in the tank with seismic isolation, the water on the surface should NOT move.
The convective mode in the tank with seismic isolation, the water on the surface must move a lot.
The convective mode in the tank without seismic isolation, the water on the surface must move a lot.
What I need in this job, for both models is the following:
• The complete model of both tanks, with seismic isolation, and without seismic isolation. Both verified with the housner model, or some equivalent method. NOTHING CAN BE DONE, IF THE MODELS ARE NOT VERIFIED WITH MANUAL METHODS AND MODAL ANALYSIS.
• Water hydraulic level sloshing observation and consequent pressure distribution monitoring.
• Von misses stress video on the tank wall for acceleration vs. time earthquake.
• Video of the movement of the water for the acceleration vs. time earthquake, observing the sloshing effect.
• Video of the lateral deflection for the acceleration vs. time earthquake.
• Video tutorial on how to run the models and get the results.
• Modal analysis of the tank with seismic isolator. And detect the fundamental period of the seismically isolated tank, the period of the impulsive and convective mode.
• Obtain the hysteresis curve of the two types of seismic isolators, recorded by the analysis with the earthquake.
• Stress and strain analysis due to the earthquake.
• Maximum stresses on the tank wall for an acceleration vs. time input.
• Maximum sloshing height.
• Maximum displacement.
• Video training on how to run the model and how the modeling was done in ANSYS.
• Correctly model the two types of seismic isolators, considering the horizontal and vertical hysteretic behavior.
• A video tutorial on how to edit the earthquake in ANSYS, to be able to enter different earthquakes, including time steps.
17 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1291 nesse trabalho
Hello? I have read your description. I can provide the great result that you are asking for as I have rich experience in here. Could you please open your chat box for me? Let's get a great result together. Thanks. Koki