we have a PIC18f26K22 IC.
the IC will get data via RX2/ TX2 pin.
based on the input,
1. a HC05 to RX/ TX for communication and diagnostics. (using RX1/ TX1 pin).
2. controller will save the data in the SD card as a csv file.
3. make data communication using MODBUS. (eventually this data would be read by a Siemens PLC Logo 8).
4. every data stored will be with a time stamp.
4. provision should be there to modify RTC Clock date/ time.
all the communication would be via SPI protocal.
we want to use
micro SD card - [login to view URL]
Real Time Clock - [login to view URL]
Ethernet module for modbus communication - [login to view URL]
programming language to be used is mikroC - [login to view URL]
scope of work include (but not exclusive).
a. original source code for mikroC.
b. design of PCB for final product.
c. selection of equipment (and any modification needed).
13 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹13213 nesse trabalho
Hello. I am expert with experiences about PCB and PIC programming. I used mikroC and MPLAB for PIC programming. And Altium and eagle for pcb. Regards.