This project is to tidy up a access database (attached) and get the queries working correctly with tables. The RANK function is a central focus. There are numerous instances where times need to be ranked to give placings. Where a time is equal to another, both should get the same placing (eg tie for first would give placings of 1, 1, 3)
I came unstuck with nested tables in the query so the following workaround was used:
• xTotalTime taken from xxTotalTimeQuery
• zReportTable: Stage Results Men/Women comes from zzStageResults Men/Women
• zReportTable Top20 from zzTop20Report
• zReportTable: Total Time from zzTotalTime Query
• xHandicap from xxHandicapReults
• zReportTable: Handicap from xHandicap Query
At the conclusion of this project, it should not be necessary to copy tables like this; the reports should work straight away!
There are two pieces of follow on work which will be awarded at the satisfactory conclusion of the project:
1) Add additional queries (small piece):
a. Calculate the two different age classes from YOB
b. A query to show competitors who have no results
2) Integrate the database with a spreadsheet that uses an ActiveX control to import the data, process and dump out the tables PUNCHES and TIMINGPUNCHES. This uses VBA and prints a summary for each competitor. This project will take all the functions of the spreadsheet and put them into the database so only one platform is needed (Access, rather than Excel + Access)
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $138 para este trabalho
Experienced in MS Access/VBA/Excel (12 years). Being newbie on [url removed, login to view] ready to complete project with minimal price to earn experience/reputation points.
hello, i had highly experience 10 years in vb6 + vba macros in all MS. office soft (2002 - 2013), OpenOffice Calc 3.5 and 4.0 will do excellent job for you!