Alliance 8300 software is used by Crystal Reports to create Time and Attendance reports. Changes to the format and look of the report needs to be made. A new solution or fix for a current unresolved attempt. Currently a stored procedure is used with a problem of times and dates not matching.
The following changes are needed:
1. The first and last data entry ( time tagged ) to be shown on report even if there is report errors ( eg. out before in , etc )
2. Each day of the month to be shown on report even if there is no data for that day.
3. Weekend dates to be indicated.
4. Some data removed from the report
The current unresolved problems is:
1. Very first and very last entry for each day not showing, if possible.
2. Times don't match by 2 days
13 freelancers are bidding on average R1471 for this job
I have strong experience in T-SQL Developping, more then 5 years writing, tunning, solving issues in T-SQL code. Reconstruction to maximize the performance of the database.
Working on Crystal reports 2008 since last 3 years, Can deliver your work in estimated time. Need to know more about s/w that uses this crystal reports. Thanks,
Hi, I have 15 years of experience in Crystal Reports and SQL Server. I have developed many reports using SQL server. I have experience in developing reports for Timesheet and Attendance system Regards Sri ==