Build an andriod app that has 1 screen, and contains 1 custom control.
Take an existing c++ control and convert it to andriod code.
1) Create a loop that continually adds +1 to the objects drawn on the screen to show that it draws correctly as a demo.
2) Convert the existing class c++ structure and properties to andriod code
The current c++ Control contains the following features that will need conversion to Andriod program:
- Draw a font (aliased/font size/bold weight medium)
draws numbers and words on the screen.
- Line Draw
- Image Draw PNG (with transparency)
- OnPaint event (to call the draw function on all the number objects on the screen)
sorry, I can't give out the c++ code to every prospective developer, it has too much cool code. if you can confidently program Andriod, I will pay you for how ever many weeks it will take, up to 100USD per week.
it is full screen. and its a black canvas with multiple fonts and multiple lines and there is only an average of 20 objects to draw on the screen. each loop the 20 objects are drawn in a different location, or with a different font. kinda like a game is drawn, but this is not a game app. more a display app.
also the app must be able to read from a text file for some pre defined settings file.
do you think you can program this? then you will need to prove to me the following code snippets for Andriod:
1) show me the line/s of code that open and read the first line in a file.
2) show me the line/s of code that draws an image at X,Y position
3) show me the line/s of code that draws a font at X,Y position
4) show me the line/s of code that draws a line at X1,Y1,X2,Y2