We need an Android App with these functions:
- The user must login the first time he uses the app, then the app saves the login and no longer asks for it. The login must be done through a SSL connection. We will provide the URL and keys for it;
- The first screen (when the user opens the app and is already logged in) is a list with the three more recent coupons that the user had selected and a button to show more selected coupons. These selected coupons must be downloaded and saved in the app (syncronized with our servers). The user can manage his coupons from the app and from our website. When the iphone get online, the app must check for changes/updates with our servers.
- Above these selected coupons, will be a list of other coupons. This list will be built through a call to our servers and the list will be valid to 24hs when it must be updated.
- The user must be able to select one or more of the other coupons to move it to the selected coupons. But this selection will be concluded in a detail screen for the coupon. So the user clicks on one coupon, the app shows the coupon details and the user chooses between "Cancel" and "Select".
- The app must be able to receive push notifications about new offers and coupons available and show to the users.
- The app must be able to receive push notifications based on geo-location of the user. The main idea is to send offers near where the user is at the moment.
- The coupons will be images and when the user clicks to view a coupon, the app must show the image of the coupon in full screen mode. If the user touch the image again, it exits the full screen mode.
- The app must be entirely owned and hosted by us. No third party should be involved (like proprietary frameworks or app creation platforms that requires payment of license fees, third party hosting or have ads).