It reads all the available sensors of a new gen. android phone, and sends the followings in JSON format to a specified server over the selected protocol (http and websockets):
- GPS coordinates
- light sensor
- video stream
(the list might will have 1-2 additional items)
The client must have the following features:
- address of the server to communicate with
(e.g.: [url removed, login to view] or http://0.0.0.0:8000/websocket)
previously used addresses can be saved and selected.
- select between two protocols: websocket or http
- for each sensor monitored, an input field where the reading frequency can be set, a checkbox where sending it's data can be turned on / off.
Start & Stop buttons.
The UI doesn't need any graphical elements. This is not a consumer application in this phase. The app has to have very clear documentation, so we can do in-house adjustments to the source.
- Android app in .apk
- Source code (with comments)
- Documentation where necessary
13 freelancers estão ofertando em média $521 para este trabalho
Thank you for your posting. We are strong team in mobile and have all skill to complete your project. Please discuss to start your app asap. Best regards, Vo Nguyen