I need to develop an app that runs both on IOS and Android development environments. This app would be able to solve Building Science exercises, in particular specific structures built by the user.
Right now, I’m programming the code in MATLAB to solve different types of structures and I will be able to convert this code in C language for IOS and Java language for Android using MATLAB tools. So I will provide the solving code to the freelancer. For the input data to the code (for example: the type of constraint, beam, loads, span and so on) I’m using a typical MATLAB interface (GUI).
My requests are related to:
• Development of different menu about the different exercises to solve (isostatic or reticular trusses, elastic line and so on)
• Development of the graphic part of the structure using the touch technology to create a structure through the elements of libraries
• Graphic development of the libraries (library of constraints, library of loads, library of common structures and so on)
• Reading of input variables to the program coming from the actual truss (as my MATLAB code does)
• Execution of the calculus (using the symbolic variables in MATLAB in order to provide both a literal and a numeric solution)
• Visualisation of the results and export in .pdf (I mean the export of a standard solving procedure from my code)
• Creation of new users with the aim to share the exercises solved
• Following requests about the bugs fixing and upgrade of new ways to solve other exercises.
I would like to create a free version with advertisement and a premium version without it and with some essential features. At the bottom the two versions:
1. Free version: unlimited number of solvable structures, impossibility to save the exercises and to share them with other users, only numeric results, advertisement after each solved exercise (just like Ruzzle works!), the help manual
2. Premium version: unlimited number of solvable structures, possibility to save the exercises and share them with other users, numeric and literal solutions using the procedure from my code, no advertisement, the help manual.
These are my main requests. I need to have your quote and the time required to develop it.