A mobile application (iOS and Android) that creates an academic calendar for college students and provides notifications accordingly. It should include the following:
1. Take pictures of a class syllabus using phones’ camera.
2. Read text from the taken picture using OCR engine. If a class syllabus file (e.g. PDF or DOC) is available in the phone, scan text from the file using OCR engine.
3. Search keywords (Test, Quiz, Homework, Assignment, Homework, Project, Project, Due Date, Final, etc.) using search algorithms. Then smartly recognize the data near the keywords. For example, text string is “Feb-21 Review Chapter 4 Assignments, Quiz #4” and the extracted calendar data should be “Feb-21 Review Chapter 4 Assignments Due, Quiz #4”.
4. Create calendar events (default date is 3 days before due date). For example, due date is Feb-21, reminder date of this calendar event should be on Feb-18.
5. Preview the calendar events to users. Users can edit the calendar events (change reminder time, date, frequency) and activate the calendar events.
6. The application should notify users about the calendar events.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $1127 for this job
Hello, We have done similar [url removed, login to view] are interested to work with [url removed, login to view] you want an app in both iPhone and Android right?Do you want native or hybrid app?We have some couple of [url removed, login to view] you please respond back,. Mais