I want a very simple app for iOS & Android, which basically acts as a browser for my quiz website (Quizified @ [url removed, login to view]). Here are the features I want:
1) The app should have a left-side pull menu (check screenshot attached) with very simple list of 5 things: Home / Personality Quizzes / Trivia Quizzes / Contact Us / Social Buttons (check sample [url removed, login to view]).
2) The app should load our homepage at [url removed, login to view] by default in built-in browser (we don't want users to leave app ever) - all clicks etc. to work in browser. Sharing buttons open native app sharing windows.
3) Push notifications to be built-in into the app. You can use Parse or any other solution of your choice. We just want flexibility to push new quizzes to the users manually whenever we release them daily (usually, at 9am, IST). Also, when we Push the new quiz to user, the action should open that particular url of quiz we pushed into the app.
4) We want push notifications to work seamlessly across Android and iOS (that's why I prefer Parse).
5) There's no design except for a splash screen which I will provide. This is a very simple app which relies on mobile interface of our website.
I'd like this to be done in 2 days (doable easily) and you must provide me with source code and also compiled .api / .apk should be published via my accounts (I have both Google Play and App Store accounts) to desired stores.
If by any reason, the app gets disapproved in iOS App Store, I'd like you to make desired changes for me and push it (unlikely for such an app but always better to be mentioned).
Looking for a very speedy completion.