We are looking for an experienced Android developer to join our team in developing a courier app.
The tasks are the following:
- Make a responsive user interface out of PSD files and screenshots from the iOS version.
- Make separate screens and functionality for: Courier profiles, chat, notifications, courier ratings, invoices, notification settings, offers, package delivery, payments.
- Develop the setup for a new package process.
- Complete the functionality of left- and right-side floating menus, along with all the screens needed (payments list, archive, etc.). (functionality of the left menu and integration with the API and UI for the right one).
- Integrate the app with a custom API. (you will be supplied with its documentation).
The app must work on Android 2.3 and above on both smartphones and tablets.
You will be assisted by our team!
What we require is previous experience and knowledge in developing Android apps. Owning an iOS device is an advantage, because you will be able to see the iOS app first-hand (because the iOS app is already finished). Experience with iOS apps is not required, but is also a big advantage.
If interested, please send us your portfolio or links to apps you have developed in Google Play.
22 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1128 para este trabalho
Hello,We are a professional mobile application development company having an expertise team strictly dedicated to conceptualize, deliver mobile apps called Krify [url removed, login to view] can check our portfolio at [url removed, login to view] Mais
Dear Sir, This is Biplob (Lead android developer, Founder and CEO of AAPBD). I have worked with 150+ clients so far at various marketplaces ([url removed, login to view], oDesk and [url removed, login to view]) and developed 250+ apps for android, Mais
Dear Client, I've read your project description. I can start working immediately after you hired me. Looking forward to your reply to discuss the further details. Best regards.