We are looking for an experienced Android developer to join our team in developing a courier app.
The tasks are the following:
- Make a responsive user interface out of PSD files and screenshots from the iOS version.
- Make separate screens and functionality for: Courier profiles, chat, notifications, courier ratings, invoices, notification settings, offers, package delivery, payments.
- Develop the setup for a new package process.
- Complete the functionality of left- and right-side floating menus, along with all the screens needed (payments list, archive, etc.). (functionality of the left menu and integration with the API and UI for the right one).
- Integrate the app with a custom API. (you will be supplied with its documentation).
The app must work on Android 2.3 and above on both smartphones and tablets.
You will be assisted by our team!
What we require is previous experience and knowledge in developing Android apps. Owning an iOS device is an advantage, because you will be able to see the iOS app first-hand (because the iOS app is already finished). Experience with iOS apps is not required, but is also a big advantage.
If interested, please send us your portfolio or links to apps you have developed in Google Play.