I have existing code for a Tesseract OCR app (take photo, OCR, save photo and output text in database, Android and iOS)
I need the code modified so that:
- an overlay box is displayed in preview when taking photo (see image attached)
- flash is turned on when aiming and taking photo
- only area inside box is taken, the rest is cropped out
- automatically run photo through Tesseract OCR English library (bypass all Tesseract UI and other options)
- Photo and output text is saved in database for review as already done in existing code.
One final payment when both apps completed and source code handed over to me.
UPDATE to requirement:
- Please ignore "New Photo.png"
- I have added "New Photo 2.png" and "New Photo 3.png"
- I need the red box in camera preview to be extended to full length of preview area as shown in "New Photo 2.png". Please do not use fix value. Let the red box automatically adjust to different screen size.
- User must be able to tap on either top or bottom long edge of red box, then drag to increase or decrease short edge (i.e. adjustment to fit different size area). As shown in "New Photo 3.png"
14 freelancers are bidding on average $332 for this job
Hello friend. We want Good relashionship. Let's go 2nd project together. In future, i wish you can pay upfront (or payment will be flexible as I want ). Thanks and Regards. Sincerely.
- More than 20 years developing applications for different markets - Experience developing app for iOS and Android. - Fluent in english/spanish. - Fast coder.