I am looking for someone to resolve a number of issues remaining with a game that I have been working on. The game has been programed in LibGdX and deployed to Android with working ads. I need to achieve the following:
• Fix resolution issues for IOS 8.
• Since IOS 8 release, the game will not display correctly on IOS devices.
• Fix aspect ratio of character sprite.
• Program ads for IOS release.
• Input Facebook ‘share’ button for Android and IOS release.
• Currently have a button but it only links to Facebook URL. I am wanting it to connect directly to the Facebook app, start a new post with pre-generated text including the user’s current score.
• Set up an App Store rating prompt for both Android and IOS release.
• Investigate and resolve a bug, resulting in top scores registering incorrectly for Android and IOS release.
• Provide Android update for Google Play store, once the above issues have been resolved.
• Provide IOS package for the App Store, once the above issues have been resolved. This will need to be approved by Apple and be successfully listed on the App Store.
This list may change slightly if I manage to resolve anything from now.
Task will be completed under the following conditions:
• A non-disclosure agreement will need to be signed before work is commenced.
• You will use my developer license.
• Part-payment for work will be released on completion of each agreed upon milestone.
Thanks for looking!