We have an existing Android app. The app is basically a report viewing app with some Charts (currently using High Charts) and some data cells. The data is currently fed by a JSON rest Web Service. The app is only for report viewing, so there is no form submission, no data has to be written to server, just simply read and display it out.
The task of this project is to:
1. Revamp the look and feel of the existing app (PSD files will be provided)
2. Rewrite the app to make it support both Android, iOS and Windows Phone
3. Support a portrait view that most of the tablets could view the data comfortably.
4. Add a function to "remember" and "forget" username and password.
5. Provide the final source code of the above to us.
6. Add Bilingual feature (currently the app is Chinese only) - English has to be added.
7. If possible, replace high chart with something prettier.
We can provide:
The current source code of the existing Android app
We cannot provide:
A complete API doc - that you have to study the existing app to see which web services URL they are calling and how they are going to display the data. You simulate these in our new app.