I am looking for an experienced Android developper that can help me building a simple three screens Android app to back-up sms data to an online platform.
This app has three screens :
- A login page
- A signup page
- A sync page
The sync part is the tricky one. You need to design it so that it works in all mobile conditions (poor network, potentially high volume of messages etc..).
I have developped a first version of the app. I am now looking for somebody that can bring it up to the next level, making it 100% reliable and operationnal on most Android devices.
The Freelancer I am looking for should :
- Be experienced in designing Android App (having developped something with text message is a plus).
- Quickly identify flaws and propose reliable solutions
- Work with me on a private github repo, push his work regularly, comment and explain well his code so as it can be easily re-used and extended
- Work fast on small pieces of the project
- Meet deadlines
If you want to contact me in PM, here are questions that can give you credit :
- How do you manage the issue of syncing potentially a high number of messages through the network ?
- How would you avoid using content provider to access sms data ? ([url removed, login to view])
- What's your recommandations / process to make the app available on a maximum android devices ?
- What's your recommandation to report bugs, upgrade the app on the playstore