I am wanting to get a security application done that can perform the following tasks when someone losses a phone or a phone gets stolen.
There needs to be a web interface that a user can visit a web site other than from their phone in case they lose their phone or if it gets stolen. If a user loses their phone or if it gets stolen, the user can login to their account online to track their phone via GPS, activate the camera and microphone via the web site to be able to see and hear where their phone is from from the phones point of view.
* The application must be able to be ran in the background when activated. This way if the phone is stolen, it will not scare off the person by showing its being tracked or the camera and microphone being in use.
* The application must be able to communicate back to the server by delivering the data (PIctures, GPS, and Microphone) and display it to the user upon request.
* The application must be able to allow users to turn on and off their GPS via remotely from the web site.
* Settings to allow the camera to snap a photo every XX minutes and upload automatically to the cloud/website for user to see. This way if the phone is lost, the user can detect where it is at. If the phone is stolen, this will reveal who has it.
* Wrong password camera shot. Each time the wrong password is inputted on the phone, it should snap a photo from the front camera to display who is inputting the wrong password.
Pretty basic features to be implemented here. Just need a application developer to be able to put this together. Budget for this is pretty low in the start but I have many good ratings on Freelancer here as an employer and I give repeat work. This is a opportunity to work with a well established company.