Application Development Requirements:
Application Name: "Moror Cairo"
- Apple Ios “IPhone, IPad, IPod, etc…”
- Black Berry
Reference Application: “Zello” like application (PTT, walki talki, work with 2G, 3G, 4G AND WIFI)
Detailed Technical Description:
- Multi channels operation
- Channel creation limited to admins only.
- Controlled users capacity “number/channel by admins.
- “Admin/Admins” and only has the priority to interrupt (wave cut ) any conversation at any point of time.
- Adjustable time limit for Idle users to be kicked out of “channel/channels”
- Channel option to contain clickable waves to be changed by admins.
- Classification module that sets a number of attributes for each user which will have impact on priority using the application for example “Priority of withdraw the wave”
- Part of Users classification will be based on likes that given by other users as well as admin rating.
- Admin rating will be a predefined “Editable” scale of score
- Users’ priority upgrade could be interrupted by admins directly.
- Users’ evaluation option only activated for users after a defined number of “interactions/participations” i.e “waves sent by users
- Multilevel pan controlled by admins
- First time log in screen contain: user name, email, gender, age, mobile number and profile picture
- Security verification code to be send via SMS to activate subscription.
- High compression data rate which shall reflect on low consumption of data (zello reference)
- Voice quality (zello reference)
- Admin ability to mute all “channel/channels” except admins
- Admin ability to mute specific users
- Admin ability to record sessions locally on device
- Automatic server side history recording function with back-end access for admins
- Ability to play audio files from the admin side at any time
- Ability to share any waves “Participation” with other users via “Moror Cairo, Facebook, twitter, etc….” (zello reference)
- Ability to push “voice/pictures” ads after certain words that could be automatically detected by the system
- Editable graphics interface for log in screen and application screen “change of back ground that could be automatically rolled out to all users once they open the application or even while it is opened”
Back End Reporting:
- Number of users reporting up to the details of each user
- Duration of on-line stay of each user
- Participation reporting “number of participation's, likes, dislikes, etc….”
- Ability to define updates from applications to “Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc….”