The WireFrames and Designs will follow.
I need an Android-App (iPhone will follow) that does the following:
The users writes a short text like a quote and hits the button "Go".
This generates a simple but beautiful picture. We will give him 10 Backgrounds an 10 Fonts to choose from. The First draft will be random. The user can than chose to send it to Pinterest, Instragram or Facebook right away or has the option to change the Background and/or Font.
The user can choose to take a background from its phone. If its possible to transform the picture like on instagram within the app: Fine!
When this Picture is send to pinterest it should link back to my website and on the description on all of them should be a text like "made with xxx" by default- but can be changed.
I want to sell the users more backgrounds and fonts later, so there needs to be a function for it. I thought WordPress might work for it?
There needs to be room for advertising.
This is my first app so I need help and ideas - so if you can help, just bring in your ideas.
- After the user gets his first draft he can chose to get a next random layout by hitting a button OR shaking the phone!! :)
I attached the "beta" Designs now. Hopefully this gives you a better picture of the app. And I have some more infos for you:
- The Advertising in the App should go through AdWhirl.
- The Analytics should be Flurry.
- The Picture is always a square. The Text is always centered.
- The picture is a combination out of something like 10 backgrounds that I will provide plus their text. That put together will be a new picture that the user can download or send to pinterest, instagram, facebook ...
- There should be a one-click-to-facebook-share-button - so there must be a facebook-app added.
- The other apps like pinterest (since they dont have an open API) should simply be used through the users "Send to" Option - and then he can send it to whatever app he has on his phone.
- I need a backend server which would allow me to add or remove any font or background without having to update the app every time & these changes will be available to the users immediately.
- I need no web-service to host the pictures. The user has the picture on his phone - from there it will be send to the networks. The images just should link back to my website by default like this: http://pinterest.com/pin/45880489925688213 and this: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=501778576522186
- I put together some examples how the results might look like: http://pinterest.com/dreitausend/pintext
- The User should be able to import its own pictures to add text (its not in the designs yet)
- These 2 apps already are doing a similar job: pinstamatic.com/#quote and especially this: pinwords.com - thats how my app should work ...
10 freelancers are bidding on average $899 for this job
Hello, Thanks for your post. We have a very good team of android developer's who expert in designing mobile compatible app and we would like to design your android application. Kindly check our PMB.
We are a Web design and development company that focuses on regular communication with our clients and timely delivery for all our projects. Some of the technologies/area that we focus include: