Are you incredibly excited about the transition to a world of devices & cloud services. You have a deep passion for building stunning mobile experiences on the Android platform. You’re a best-in-class developer, looking to join a small, proven team with a big aspirations and exciting product challenges. Should we connect?
Our client is a product designed to improve how mobile people and teams come together and get things done.
They believe that amazing things happen when we talk with each other — thoughts are shared, ideas formed and problems solved. That’s why they started this company. It’s an app that helps people talk, share and do things using the most human form of communication we have — our voices.
We’re interested in speaking if you have deep expertise in these areas along with a curious, quick-learning mindset.
Beyond being an amazing individual contributor, you’ll care deeply about the cohesion and capability of the team as a whole. You’ll need great interaction & influence skills in a fast-moving, high-pressure environment. You’ll regularly interact with other engineers, as well as with Product, Design and Test. You’ll be confident and opinionated, but also self-aware and empathetic.
We are tackling some exciting engineering challenges, including:
• Seamless blending of synchronous and asynchronous voice communications
• Persistent correlation of what's 'seen' and what's 'said', both when LIVE and on playback
• All built and deployed on high-scale, public cloud infrastructure
• If you join us, you’ll be an amazing individual contributor in a highly fluid, fast-moving environment.
We’re looking for highly skilled software engineers to join the team. Desired experience:
• Deep knowledge of the Android platform and ecosystem
• Synchronous and asynchronous messaging
• Shipping commercial Android apps
• Third party Android libraries / integration
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
NICE TO HAVE
• Mobile-first implementation of WebRTC