We require a developer to build an Android version of an already published iOS app. The functionality of the app entails displaying and aggregating all weekly deals available from physical shop catalogues, particularly for household goods.
In a nutshell, the app can be mapped out as follows.
1 UI with 4 links to main sections.
- Pamphlets: from 98 different stores, Split into 10 categories according to type of inventory carried. Inconsistent number of shops per category. Admin needs to be able to upload new deal catalogues on a weekly basis. This will be drawn from the same database as the iOS app.
- My shopping list: Allows user to search all current catalogues for nominated items in real-time. Available offers will pop up for you to choose from, can then be added to list, or shared on fb/emailed/smsed.
- Watch list: Allows you to add your favourite items and see all available deals in real time.
- Top 50: Shows list of top 50 most searched items as well as the number of deals available to compare.
In addition to this, there is a sidebar menu with all the sections mentioned above, as well as the 3 sections listed below.
- Sharing (deling) sms/email/
- Store settings (Butiksindstillinger) allows you to filter the stores you are getting deals from. Filter is distance from current location, but user can also manually de-select stores on the roster.
- My profile - email, name, etc.