I need a simple application with OSM offline maps.
This app will need to work on iOS and Android, phone and tablet.
I already have developed 85% of the Android application and can provide to you the source code for development.
All graphics resource will be provide for me.
The app will need to download the osm map data from a url on my server and store on the app data directory.
The file downloaded will be compressed
You will have to uncompress the file and store on app data directory.
You also will need to download and uncompress a small slqlite database.
The functionality is pretty simple:
- Init the app and check if there is an valid map file. If not, download the file from the server, and uncompress.
- Check the version string on xml file on internet and check if the version of database file is updated. If is not, download and uncompress the new database file if the local is not updated.
- Show de application screen with a background image provide by me and 4 buttons with image.
- Each button is a category of markers. When clicked will show on map some markers off the corresponding category.
- Each Marker will show a screen with 4 fields on information and 2 buttons. The 2 buttons, when clicked, will do a phone call for a respective number.
I also need a context button, or menu button with the option "check for update".
This will do the exact something of the init of the app.