I have a [url removed, login to view] app that I wrote about 15% of and another freelancer I regularly use wrote the other 85%. There are about 20 bugs and enhancements that need to be completed, but neither of us have time available at the moment.
The client needs this fairly quickly. I would be getting you up to speed on it, then you would be working directly with the client, and getting the app into the Apple app store for them.
There is also an existing Android version of this app for reference.