Similar to iStudiez APP
[url removed, login to view]
And will add some futures like
- The advantage of calculating the absence and alert the student before reaching the limit.
- Support Arabic language only, it will be provided for Saudi Arabia universities' students. (Can add ability to work with two Languages EN and AR with ability to translate / Edit the AR Words)
The program used to record "subjects / Materials" and lectures (time – place – scores – information about the instructor of the subject – assignments – alert before the beginning of the lecture), presents the final schedule, and calculates accurately semester rate and cumulative rate.
The application allows the student to record the following points for subjects and lectures (and I will quote from design – messages)
- Lecture time
- Alert before lecture
- Lecture duration, to know when it will be finished
- Assign separate color for each subject
- Assignments (the number of unfinished assignments appear in the page of the subject or beside the name in the schedule page) – gives a rate to the assignments according to its importance "very important – important –regular"
- Assigning name for the assignment and appended it with one of the courses
- Determine the delivery data of the assignments and the deadline.
- Display times in weekly schedule (allow looking forward and backward to know the lectures of next weeks or previous ones)
- Schedule setting: as you can add new semester, or subject, modify the exam time, add number or email of the instructor, and from here we can add information about lecture's hall
• Vacation: public holidays can be added
• Absence: this section allows you to save number of absence, calculate the remaining hour before student reaches the limit.
- Place (the name of the building, and hall number)
- Lecture type (practical section, lecture, laboratory….)
- Scores (with the ability of calculating the rate) – Rate: through this section you can record the scores of the student and then calculate his rate.
- Information about the instructor of the subject.
and please review the attached File for more details
Database Sample to start from is (Attached)