1. User selects a doctor, makes appointment.
2. Doctor’s office search for existing patient or enters new patient.
3. Enter personal and insurance data.
4. Doctor enters exam notes in template and selects billing codes, completes periodontal and tooth charting.
5. Prescription: Doctor completes prescription on app and submits to closest pharmacist to patient for pickup.
6. Patient payment: Cash, check, credit card, PayPal.
a. Remote scheduling.
b. Office appointment for follow up and continuous appointments like MS Outlook.
c. Auto text /email reminders one day prior and one day after treatments.
8. Financial reports:
a. Select start and finish date,
b. Select from drop down: patient, doctor, clinic, procedure, city, state, zip code and get financial report.
9. Data stored in user’s device with Cloud backup.
10. Final milestone released after iTunes approval and receipt of source codes.