It is an Iphone app to serve as a prototype. App is a timebased location app using Google Maps or Ipnone builtin map.
When started it will show current location of user on the map.
The application will display streets using pin's in different co colors such as Green Pin, Red Pin and
Yellow Pin. This will be displayed based on the service time and day of the street.
The application will not have any back end or web services integration. All data will be incorporated within the Application.
A dataset will be provided containing StreetName, Service Day, Service time, Area. This should be displayed when user touches a pin.
Functional Requirements Prototype
When referring to servicetime that means that both serviceday and time should be considered.
If it is Wednesday morning at 02:00 all streets that has an service times that starts until
Thursday 02:00 should be marked.
Using app for displaying current location and parking rules.
- User starts app and current location is set and displayed.
- Streets are being marked using pin's in different colors. Following rules apply:
- Streets that have a servicetime that has ended within -12 hours from now get a
- Streets that has a service time that starts within +24 hours from now gets a Red
- Streets that has an ongoing servicetime gets a Yellow pin
- By touching a Pin a dialog is displayed show the dataset for that location.
- Streetname: Varchar
- Service day: Varchar
- Service time: HH - HH i.e.0 - 6.
- AreaPark-Code: Varchar
Data is contained within the Application
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Dec 17, 2010 11:15:50 AM:
Dear Bidders, Thanks for your bids on our project. We will now look over the bids and will get back to you during next week. Thanks, Have a nice week-end!! Best Regards Mikael Westrup CEO Focused Consulting