I need an extremely simple app that posts a picture with a caption to Twitter.
We don't need much GUI, just a block of code basically, but it would be nice to see something working.
I can't use Twitter's iOS integration, since the app will let different people log into Twitter and post a picture. In other words, when they click a "log in" button in the app, it should let the user log into their Twitter account, within the app (not using the iPad's Twitter Settings), and then post the picture and some words, then log them out of Twitter.
Then the next user can press log in button and log into Twitter using their account, post a picture and log out.
- for testing we can just post the same Tweet and picture every time
- the user should never leave the app.
And note that we'll be posting the picture and tweet to Twitter directly, and not TwitPic.
To clarify on the GUI:
- just a login button
- when the login button is pressed, it prompts the user to log into Twitter
- upon successful login, it posts the same picture and text to Twitter. The text can be "Twitter test at [time]". In other words, if the posting happens at 9:41am, the text of the Tweet will be "Twitter test at 9:41am".
- the picture can always be the same.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $209 for this job
Hi, New on freelancer but not new for iOS development. I can make this application for you in quick and in 1 go with the best quality. Just allow me. Thanks